Business Analyst Trainee Program
As a Business Analyst Trainee, you will get to know the Finance division of our Holding and also our Analytics division at PAYBACK. Working in both companies will allow you to build up an extensive network right from the start and accelerate your development.
The Business Analyst Trainee Program covers a time period of 18 to 24 months and multiple blocks each lasting between 2 and 6 months. From taking on cross-channel campaign management and data analysis to developing scoring or pricing models, it’s got it all. During your trainee period you will work in a variety of divisions that deal with figures, data and facts.
- Relevant starter-level professional experience of an internship focusing on analytics, data science or controlling
- Pragmatic action and analytical thought
- An innovative and creative team player
- A strong, assertive communicator
- An above-average university degree in economics, statistics or similar
Get in touch with our trainees
You will find Loyalty Partner at many career fairs. Our recruiting team will surely be close to your town in the near future. We are looking forward to your visit at our exhibition stand.