Senior Salesforce Developer (m/w/d)
- Mobile App starring PAYBACK Pay, Germany’s #1 mobile payment solution
- Angular based web frontends, which reach millions of customers over payback.de, embedded sections of our partner’s websites and over kiosks our partner’s stores
- Salesforce to support our campaign management tool
- Realtime rating engine, which allows us to reward our customers in the blink of an eye
- We are always looking for good people, regardless of experience. The more experience you have, the more we will expect
- Our Campaign Platform is at the core of our business: Take the platform to a new level by creating new products like advanced campaign planning and realtime execution based on big data to send the right offer to our customers
- Build Continuous Delivery pipelines so every feature is launched quickly on production
- Work in cross functional teams with Product Owners, QA engineers and infrastructure experts
- A degree in software engineering or analogous experience
- Salesforce using APEX and Lightning
- Nice to have: Java, Sprint Boot, Cassandra, Kafka
- You strive for end-to-end responsibility. Implementing code is just a part of the game. Working closely with product managers, writing tests or helping operate the platform are just as important to you as delivering code.
- Work with the most skilled and dedicated engineers in the industry.
- Mentoring based on the level of skill that you bring to the team.
- Opportunity to show what you can do and learn what about what you don’t know about yet.
- Impact from day one: we are seeking the right solution, it doesn’t matter who brings it to the table.
- No hero approach: The team is the star. We define success by shipping new products quickly; without making a big fuss about it.
- Focus both on extending our platform, as well as implementing new products.
- You want to plan, implement and operate products together with Product Owners, QA and Operations.
- Working on visible products that are used day-to-day by millions of customers
- Working in an international, successful company
- A culture of cooperation
- Personal development plans
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Exceptional Amenities
Unternehmen: PAYBACK GmbH
Einstieg als: Professionals
Tätigkeit: Senior Salesforce Developer (m/w/d)
Berufsfeld: IT Technology & DevOps