Working Student Software-QA/Dev (m/w/d)
- Support our test team
- Implement Java-based and automated regression tests for our software “Loyalty Management Suite (LMS)” based on our test framework
- Collect or rather extend experience in various technologies like: Oracle Database, Web services (REST), Batch Processing, UI test automation (Selenium, Selenide)
- Experience working with test tools like SOAPUI, FitNesse or Tosca
- Suggest and try your own ideas
- Practical Java / J2E know-how
- Knowledge of UI testing (e.g. with Selenium) is a plus
- Understanding of relational databases, basic knowledge of SQL
- Structured and result-oriented approach to work
- Good English knowledge is a prerequisite, fluent German a plus
- We have a great team with many clever minds.
- Free drinks, fruit, our dining room with culinary delicacies from Bella Italia and our TURNHALLE sweeten your working day.
- The subway will take you directly to our front door.
- In the PLAY ROOM with ball bath and game consoles you can treat yourself to your evening beer or a limo.
Unternehmen: Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH
Einstieg als: Werkstudenten/Praktikanten
Tätigkeit: Working Student Software-QA/Dev (m/w/d)
Berufsfeld: IT Technology & DevOps